More Daisy Lowe Swimsuit Pictures

More Daisy Lowe Swimsuit PicturesCute ModelMore Daisy Lowe Swimsuit PicturesCute Model
I guess all my weight comments these last couple days must have gotten to Daisy Lowe, because she showed up at the beach in a swimsuit today. And I actually feel kind of bad about it. Not that I might’ve hurt Daisy’s feelings or anything, but that she’s not wearing a bikini for us all to drool over again. Anyway, I’d like to apologize to you perverts and Daisy too, I guess. And forget what I said last time, if anything, I think Daisy here could even stand to put on a few more pounds… As long as they’re located entirely within her chest region, that is. Photos: PacificCoastNews
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...