Brittny Gastineau Busts Out Of Her Pink Swimsuit!

Brittny Gastineau Busts Out Of Her Pink Swimsuit!Hollywood GirlHot GirlBrittny Gastineau Busts Out Of Her Pink Swimsuit!Cute Girl
I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to know who this Brittny Gastineau chick is, considering she’s busty and “famous” enough to get followed around by the paparazzi. Which, in case you’re wondering, ladies, are basically the only two qualifications you need in order to get featured on this site. Well, that and a penchant for wearing bikinis and/or lingerie. Anyway, according to my sources, Brittny’s a model/socialite/reality TV star, which is basically the nice way of calling her a hot nobody, but I don’t discriminate. The “hot” part is all I care about, and Brittny definitely qualifies there. Enjoy. » view all 11 photos Photos: PacificCoastNews
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...