Kirsten Dunst’s Cleavage Is A Winner At The Golden Globes

Kirsten Dunst’s Cleavage Is A Winner At The Golden GlobesBeautiful ModelPretty ModelKirsten Dunst’s Cleavage Is A Winner At The Golden GlobesHot Model
I haven’t done a post on Kirsten Dunst in years, but I remember that I always used to defend her when people would call her ugly or snaggle-toothed or all those other mean names. Because sure, Kirsten’s no beauty queen, but I’m not shallow like that. I mean, her rack clearly makes up for her so-so looks. So here’s Kirsten at the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards last night and now that she’s a big deal again, let’s just hope she remembers all the nice things I’ve said about her her funbags over the years. Fingers crossed. Photos: WENN.com, PacificCoastNews
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...