Katy Perry’s Cleavage At The Golden Globes

Katy Perry’s Cleavage At The Golden GlobesAmazing GirlBeautiful ModelKaty Perry’s Cleavage At The Golden GlobesBeautiful Model
I didn’t watch the Golden Globes last night, as part of my ongoing boycott to force the show to finally include Best Bikini Performance as an official award, so I can’t tell you what Katy Perry was doing there, since last I checked, she wasn’t an actress. What I can tell you though is that, actress or not, she hands down won the biggest award of the night: the Tuna’s favorite Golden Globes. So congrats Katy, you can pick up your prize during a private ceremony in my mom’s basement any night this week. » view all 11 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...