Carmen Electra’s Sweater Mounds Return

Carmen Electra’s Sweater Mounds ReturnHot GirlCarmen Electra’s Sweater Mounds ReturnHollywood Model
I’ve been running this site for a long time now, and if there’s been one thing I could always count on over the years, it’s Carmen Electra and her epic sweater mounds. Now I know Carmen’s getting up there these days, but she’s still hot as ever as far as I’m concerned, and she’ll always have a spot on this site. So I’ve gotta admit I was a little surprised to see her heading into the Huffington Post offices in these shots. After all the posts I’ve done on Carmen over the years, this is the thanks I get? She’s never even visited my mom’s basement once. » view all 18 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...