Chloe Grace Moretz Needs Me To Teach Her How To Dress

Chloe Grace Moretz Needs Me To Teach Her How To DressHollywood ModelHot GirlChloe Grace Moretz Needs Me To Teach Her How To DressHollywood Girl
I was half-joking yesterday when I said that Chloe Grace Moretz needed help learning how to dress if she ever wanted to live up to her hottie potential, but after seeing what she wore to a special fan screening of her new movie The 5th Wave, I’m convinced she needs my help ASAP. Girl needs to up her game. Luckily though, it shouldn’t be too hard, Chloe just needs to take a cue from the world’s best-dressed nobody Micaela Schaefer and start wearing body paint and/or lingerie everywhere. I’m telling you, it works every time. Well, for me and my readers, at least. » view all 12 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hollywood Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...