Kate Upton Covers Up The Plump

Kate Upton Covers Up The PlumpBeautiful ModelHollywood ModelKate Upton Covers Up The PlumpHot Model
The last time Kate Upton showed up somewhere covered up from head to toe like this, I was willing to chalk it up to just a one-time thing. Maybe she had a full-body hickey she was hiding or something. But after seeing her at the Stella McCartney Collection Event, I’m officially worried. Maybe she actually is covering something up under there, and I’m not just talking about her plus-sized cleavage. I think Kate got fat. But it’s still not too late to turn it around for the sake of me and the Little Tuna and perverts everywhere. Oh, and Kate’s health too, I guess. Not to mention her career. » view all 12 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...