Jessica Simpson’s Pokie Action

Jessica Simpson’s Pokie ActionHollywood GirlJessica Simpson’s Pokie ActionCute Girl
The bad news about it finally getting cold out this winter is it means I leave my mom’s basement even less these days than I used to. But it’s not all bad, because it also makes for perfect conditions for a hottie to come down with a case of nippleitis if she isn’t covering up properly. And I’m 99% sure that’s what’s happening to Jessica Simpson here. Of course, it’s hard to be 100% positive with my nose pressed up against my computer screen, but don’t worry, that’s just a normal reaction to seeing Jessica Simpson pictures. Well, that and coming down with a raging pants fire. But that ought to go away in 30-45 seconds. Photos: PacificCoastNews
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hollywood Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...