Katy Perry Is Now Rosie O’Donnell’s Doppelganger

Katy Perry Is Now Rosie O’Donnell’s DoppelgangerCute GirlHot GirlKaty Perry Is Now Rosie O’Donnell’s DoppelgangerHot Girl
I’m sorry to have to be the one to break the bad news here, but it looks like Katy Perry is beginning to transform into a Rosie O’Donnell clone. And if you don’t believe me, just check out these pictures from the Stella McCartney Collection Event in LA. I don’t know how I didn’t see this earlier, I guess I was always just too distracted by Katy’s giant funbags. But now I can’t unsee it. Quick, somebody find me a hot Instagram nobody stat! I need to clear this image out of my brain. » view all 11 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...