Single Russian Lady :: Rosa, age 24



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Rosa
Age:   24
Zodiac:   Libra
Residence:   Kherson, Ukraine
 

Character:   I am even-tempered, open-minded and communicative person. In my life I follow the principle “treat others as you wish to be treated”. In relationships I am faithful, frank and honest; I try to be caring and tender. In everyday life neatness is of a great value for me. In friendship sense of humor, kindness and honesty are really important for me; with my friends I am always cheerful, frank, well-wishing and disinterested.
 


Her Type of Man:   I’m looking for a respectable man who will make my dreams about romantic relations come true and will share my interests. At least I’m looking for a fairy-tale that will never end.
 
To contact Rosa, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1749381
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...