Single Russian Lady :: Oksana, age 24



..




 
.

.




.


.
.


Name:   Oksana
Age:   24
Zodiac:   Scorpio
Residence:   Odessa, Ukraine
 

Character:   I’m a charming and smart girl. I’m quite an artistic person. I’m cheerful and have a good sense of humor. I am faithful and I’ll never betray the one I love. And I hope for such a treatment to me too. I’m positive and optimistic, I love life and appreciate it’s every minute. I do not want to spend my life on sadness, tears and so on, that’s why I try to avoid bad mood. I do not like to judge others and don’t want to be judged.


Her Type of Man:   First of all I appreciate inner world in people. He should be smart, charming, with a good sense of humor. I want to see a strong and courageous man with me who will defend and support me. I’m searching for an honest person who will not lie to me. It is very important for me to find a one-woman-man who will not betray me. Nowadays this trait is very rare in men.
 
To contact Oksana, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1141996
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...