Single Russian Lady :: Nadejda, age 20



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Nadejda
Age:   20
Zodiac:   Taurus
Residence:   Boryspil, Ukraine
 

Character:   I consider myself as an open-hearted and easy going person. I am very friendly and I never had problem with making new friends. I like communicating with people and I try to respect everyone all the time. I believe that everyone deserves respect. I think that I have good sense of humor. I am very optimistic and I never give up on anything!
 


Her Type of Man:   The man of my dreams should be loving, caring and romantic. In my dreams I see myself next to a person who is kind, gentle and who knows what he wants in this life. I would like to find a person who is ready to fight for what he wants. I don’t care which religion he follows, what color of skin he has. I only care for his soul and heart. This is the most important for me.
 
To contact Nadejda, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1756245
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...