Single Russian Lady :: Inessa, age 32



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Inessa
Age:   32
Zodiac:   Scorpio
Residence:   Odessa, Ukraine
 

Character:   I am a very mature woman and i know for sure what i want from the life! I am strong inside but if i am with a right man i am like a kitty. I am romantic and easy-going, I like life and try to fulfill each moment of it with positive emotions! Of course life is also full of bad moments but i try to solve them as easy as possible!
 


Her Type of Man:   I am looking forward to be with very tender and honest person. For me the best line of character in man is honesty. I would like to be with romantic but a passion man as well. I am sure that my man should give me all his attention but I understand and I am ready to give them some free time for his own thoughts. But still I wish to spend with my future husband all his free time. I wish to do with him all what he like. And of course I am ready to share with him all what I have))
 
To contact Inessa, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1751636
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...