Single Russian Lady :: Olga, age 25



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Olga
Age:   25
Zodiac:   Libra
Residence:   Odessa, Ukraine
 

Character:   I’m sensual and romantic girl who believes in LOVE , very optimistic and positive, I like to have challenge of good conversation with people who like to have fun and understand jokes. I love nature and spending time on the beach, live healthy life style and believe that a sincere smile makes life more beautiful.
 


Her Type of Man:   I would like to find a nice man, who will care about me and treat me like his princess. I don’t care about age and I just want to feel comfortable by his side. I’m not looking for a perfect person; I just want him to be a real man.
 
To contact Olga, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1145998
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...