Meet Super Hottie Ioana Ghiran


It’s part of my job to introduce you perverts to the latest and greatest in the modeling world, so I want you to meet Romanian hottie Ioana Ghiran. Now, I tried looking her up and during the course of my usual research (aka spending 45 seconds looking for an Instagram page to drool over), as far as I can tell, her dad might have been involved in some kind of sex scandal in Romania, according to Google Translate my “well-connected” sources. I’m not sure how reliable that info is, but it doesn’t really matter. Until there’s a sex scandal involves me, Ioana and a video camera, I’m not interested in gossip. So let’s just stick to the lingerie pictures and enjoy.

» view all 16 photos



















Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...