Single Russian Lady :: Juliya, age 26



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Juliya
Age:   26
Zodiac:   Aquarius
Residence:   Kharkov, Ukraine
 

Character:   I am a person who is very positive with a lot of infectious energy and who is always naturally happy with life. I am looking for someone who wants to have real future with someone special, someone who will be my companion, friend, coach, and lover, someone with whom I will meet the dawns, enjoy life and share my secrets. I strongly believe that life is too short to waste time on games and making people un-happy. I try to find enjoyment and humour in most things I do! I treat all people with respect and the dignity that they deserve and cherish my friends and family. I am very loyal and faithful as a partner.
 


Her Type of Man:   I want to have a full-fledged family with the only man I love. But first I want to find my real love. I am sure that I can give all my love, tender, care and passion for him, and at the same time I want him to give all this back to me. I just need to know and feel that he loves me. I like men who are active, positive, confident, and reliable. He has a kind heart and knows what woman wants and doesn’t forget to show his affection. I seek romance as I lack it in my life. Next to him every woman will feel special. I am more than ready to support him in all his beginnings, to become his friend, his partner and his wife!
 
To contact Juliya, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1119403
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...