Single Russian Lady :: Miroslava, age 21



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Miroslava
Age:   21
Zodiac:   Taurus
Residence:   Kharkov, Ukraine
 

Character:   I am a girl who is able to make you smile and to make you feel passion!I am a girl who is tender and caring! I am a girl who knows what she wants, who is able to see the direction to move on and the goals to reach!  I am girl who wants and is able to create a family, to love and to be loved! I am spontatious and I find compromise very easy. I am tender and sweet, I am very loving and affactionate lady.
 


Her Type of Man:   I want to meet a strong, wise, confident man, who satisfied with his life a man who wants to see next to a loving, sincere woman who would inspire him as a serious and a little crazy on spontaneous actions!He also shouldbe my soul mate. He should know what he wants from life and rich his goals.I’m looking for support and encouragement, love and understanding, respect and the desire to love my mate. Everything I need is to know that I have someone to rely on, close to me, who understands and supports, instead I will create a little paradise for him.
 
To contact Miroslava, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1736044
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...