Single Russian Lady :: Anastasia, age 21



.


 
.

.




.


Name:   Anastasia
Age:   21
Zodiac:   Libra
Residence:   Odessa, Ukraine
 

Character:   Smile, shining eyes and always good mood- it’s me . I’m a cheerful girl. I’m creative and energetic , also talented and original. I think I’m also romantic, caring and considerate. They say, people with cold hands have got a warm heart . It’s about me . Maybe I just need a beloved with me, who will warm me?
 


Her Type of Man:   I am looking for a good mature life partner who will love me, care for me and understand me. I think that in any relation a good friendship is essential. So partner should be my good friend also, as I will be hope for the best. I am looking for an understanding and caring man who will love me for what I am.
 
To contact Anastasia, follow the link below..
Become a member,  then on the top right corner,
click on “SEARCH”,   scroll down,  and on “LADY ID”,
enter number:  1731739
.
Click Here to Start.
 
 







Myanmar  Chinese  Korean  Japan  Thai

English Models

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...