Madison Beer Is Pretty In Schon Magazine

Madison Beer Is Pretty In Schon MagazinePretty ModelAmazing GirlMadison Beer Is Pretty In Schon MagazineHot Girl
I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news for all you perverts out there. Looks like Madison Beer is putting her promising career as a professional hot nobody on hold to try to make a go of it as a real model. Because here’s her latest photoshoot for something called Schon Magazine, and all I see is a bunch of fake-artsy shots and way too many layers of clothing. There’s barely even any cleavage. Anyway, let’s hope Madison comes to her senses soon, because I’m sure she’d make an OK model, but if she sticks to the sexy selfie thing, I’m telling you, she has the potential to be one of the best of all-time.

Beautiful Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...