Emily Ratajkowski Could Use My Hands

Emily Ratajkowski Could Use My HandsCute GirlHollywood GirlEmily Ratajkowski Could Use My HandsPretty ModelHollywood GirlHot GirlHollywood ModelHollywood GirlHot Model
Here’s Emily Ratajkowski getting dirty over the weekend with a few friends. And you know, I’ve been doing posts on Emily long enough now that I like to think we’re friends. OK, so yes, I know we’ve never actually met and/or talked, but I’m willing to pretend she’s a real “actress” whenever she does a movie. And if that doesn’t make me a good friend, I don’t know what would. So next time she needs a hand (or two), just call me. I’d do anything for my friends. Especially if it involves grabbing a handful of Emily Ratajkowski’s sweet booty.

Amazing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...