Sara Jean Underwood Wants You To Fund Her Expensive Do Nothing Lifestyle!

Sara Jean Underwood Wants You To Fund Her Expensive Do Nothing Lifestyle!Cute ModelHot ModelSara Jean Underwood Wants You To Fund Her Expensive Do Nothing Lifestyle!Cute GirlBeautiful ModelCute ModelHot Girl
So I guess Sara Jean Underwood decided to give up on her plan to trap seduce a rich boyfriend via Instagram and Twitter, and it’s on to Plan B. And unfortunately, that isn’t settling for a C-list blogger who lives with his mom. Instead, she’s apparently starting a Patreon to try to get her loyal perverts fans to fund her do-nothing hot nobody lifestyle. Huh. I never realized you could do that. I always thought Patreon was for real artists. But maybe I should start one myself. My sweatpant and Kleenex fund is running a little low…

Hollywood Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...