Emily Ratajkowski’s Cleavage Show

Emily Ratajkowski’s Cleavage ShowPretty ModelEmily Ratajkowski’s Cleavage ShowCute GirlAmazing GirlHot GirlAmazing GirlBeautiful ModelCute Girl
I’m a little confused by this photoshoot Emily Ratajkowski did for the May issue of some French mag called L’Officiel (whatever that is). I thought French people were supposed to be way more cool with nudity than North Amercians, but for some reason, we’ve just got pictures of Emily fully clothed. And… hugging a sad old dude and holding up a bag of money? I guess it must be some kind of artistic statement or something, but personally, I think Emily’s funbags are statement enough. Maybe that’s just me. » view all 12 photos

Beautiful Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...