More Carlie Jo Howell’s Hotness In Your Cup

More Carlie Jo Howell’s Hotness In Your CupPretty ModelMore Carlie Jo Howell’s Hotness In Your CupAmazing GirlPretty ModelHot ModelHot ModelAmazing Girl
I’m still waiting for the world’s hottest coffee shop owner/barista Carlie Jo Howell to take me up on my exciting business proposal (AKA opening one of her topless coffee shops in my mom’s basement). But here’s a few more of her latest Snapchat pictures to help tide me over until she finally comes to her senses and realizes what a great franchise opportunity that would be. Trust me, I know a ton about the coffee business. I figure I’ve been thrown out of and/or banned from at least 100 Starbucks by now. Call me!

Beautiful Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...