Natalie Dormer Needs To Learn How To Dress

Natalie Dormer Needs To Learn How To DressPretty ModelNatalie Dormer Needs To Learn How To DressPretty Model
I know a lot of you dudes dig Natalie Dormer and I don’t blame you. But personally, I think she still needs a little more work before she can officially join the Hottie A-list. I mean, don’t get me wrong, she’s super-cute. But here she is at the Women In Film Los Angeles 2016 Crystal + Lucy Awards and her outfit’s kinda boring. I mean, Natalie shows more skin on Game of Thrones every Sunday (or used to, at least). Anyway, if she really wants to help her career, from now on, I expect more of this, and less of this. Help me help you, Natalie. » view all 24 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hollywood Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...