Kimberley Garner Is Leggy Goodness

Kimberley Garner Is Leggy GoodnessHollywood ModelCute ModelKimberley Garner Is Leggy GoodnessHollywood Girl
I always love getting new pictures from Kimberley Garner, so here’s my favorite leggy Brit and future ex-Mrs. Tuna showing off those perfect stems of hers at a launch party for something called Huggle. According to my sources, it’s some kind of dating app meant to connect you to people who go to the same places as you all the time. Which works if you want to meet girls at Burger King and/or your local strip club, I guess. Anyway, with all these dating apps out there, when is somebody going to finally make one that connects wannabe celebrities with eligible bloggers? Maybe I’m just biased, but I feel like there could be a real market for that… Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...