Kate Bock’s Hotness Needs Some Recognition

Kate Bock’s Hotness Needs Some RecognitionHollywood GirlCute ModelKate Bock’s Hotness Needs Some RecognitionAmazing Girl
I’m pretty sure that Kate Bock was supposed to be a much bigger name in the bikini modeling world by now. After all, she was the SI Swimsuit Issue’s Rookie of the Year back in 2013. But for whatever reason, the Canadian hottie’s career hasn’t really taken off since then. And I’ve got to think it’s because she hasn’t dated a semi-famous bikini blogger yet. I mean, it’s definitely not because she has trouble doing photoshoots, because this latest bikini shoot of hers is an instant pants fire. So the dating thing is the only other reason I can think of. Anyway, I figure it’s worth a shot, right? Call me, Kate! I’m always happy to help. » view all 11 photos
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Amazing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...