Xenia Deli’s Sugar Daddy Is The Luckiest Man On Earth

Xenia Deli’s Sugar Daddy Is The Luckiest Man On EarthPretty ModelHot GirlXenia Deli’s Sugar Daddy Is The Luckiest Man On EarthHollywood ModelHot GirlHollywood ModelCute ModelHollywood Girl
Sorry to crush the dreams of my fellow perverts, but I just found out that Xenia Deli, AKA the hottest woman on the planet, is married to the lucky bastard you see above. According to my sources, he’s some 62-year-old real estate mogul from Egypt and I probably don’t need to tell you that he’s apparently a billionaire. I always thought my winning personality would be enough to land a girl like Xenia (stop laughing), but now I’m wondering how much money I’d have to have in the bank in order to date a supermodel someday. 10 million? 25 million? 50 million? And, uh, in totally unrelated news, does anyone want to buy this site for 100 million? Let me know. » view all 13 photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...