Barbara Palvin And Her Hot Real Model Friends

Barbara Palvin And Her Hot Real Model FriendsBarbara Palvin And Her Hot Real Model FriendsHollywood GirlHollywood GirlHollywood Girl
I know I like to rag on all the so-called “models” out there currently taking over the business, and no, it’s not just because the Hadid sisters won’t take me up on my invite to come over for a “tuna sandwich.” It’s also because legitimately hot supermodels like Barbara Palvin here get ignored because of all those rich kid wannabes. And that’s a total shame, if you ask me. So let’s correct that by giving Barbara the attention she deserves today. I figure 30 seconds ought to do it. Maybe even 45 if I can break my old record.

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...