Josephine Skriver Works It In Lingerie!

Josephine Skriver Works It In Lingerie!Hot GirlCute GirlJosephine Skriver Works It In Lingerie!Amazing GirlHot GirlHollywood GirlCute GirlPretty Model
I know Josephine Skriver isn’t a huge name in the modeling world just yet, but as far as I’m concerned, the Victoria’s Secret Angel has got one of the best bodies in the business right now, and here she is showing it off in a new shoot for the company. Anyway, I don’t know if these pictures are going to help sell more lingerie or not, but I think Victoria’s Secret should really consider making a line of blogger sweatpants, because I’m going to have to run out and buy a new pair after this. Because Josephine just blew mine clear off. Yow. » view all 21 photos

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...