Anastasia Sorokina Would Make A Great Super Naughty Mail-Order Bride

Anastasia Sorokina Would Make A Great Super Naughty Mail-Order BrideCute ModelCute GirlAnastasia Sorokina Would Make A Great Super Naughty Mail-Order BrideHollywood GirlHot GirlAmazing GirlHot GirlBeautiful Model
In case you guys didn’t get everything you wanted for Christmas, don’t worry, me and the Little Tuna didn’t either. Not a single one of my Twitter girlfriends sent me any NSFW selfie Christmas cards, and I’m still waiting on those marriage proposals. So screw it, I figured I’d get us all something we could actually use: pictures of a super-hot Russian Instagram model named Anastasia Sorokina. It’s just what you always wanted, right? Yeah, me too. You’re welcome. » view all 11 photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...