Micaela Schaefer’s Dead Naked Baby Fashion

Micaela Schaefer’s Dead Naked Baby FashionAmazing GirlCute GirlMicaela Schaefer’s Dead Naked Baby FashionPretty Model
So, uh, yeah… Normally, I’m a big fan of Micaela Schaefer‘s fashion choices. I don’t call her the world’s best dressed hot nobody for nothing. And here she is wearing one of my favorite outfits: a pair of those black censored bars. Unfortunately, she also decided to cover herself in fake blood and creepy dolls, which is kind of killing the mood (unless you’re a real sicko). According to my sources, it’s all part of some protest against… child labor, I think? Anyway, I still think this could’ve been a lot more effective without the dolls and blood. Well, for the Little Tuna, at least. Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...