Camilla Luddington Makes A Hotness Return

Camilla Luddington Makes A Hotness ReturnHollywood GirlHollywood ModelCamilla Luddington Makes A Hotness ReturnHot Model
I don’t know about you guys, but I totally forgot about Camilla Luddington for a while, even though me and her used to have a pretty great relationship back in the day. See, I used to publicly proclaim my love for her and she’d pretend not to know I existed. Classic us. Anyway, apparently Camilla’s on Grey’s Anatomy these days, and here she is at ABC’s TCA Summer Press Tour looking just as hot as I remembered. And I think I’m falling in love all over again. And I bet she still “doesn’t know” who I am. Ah, just like the good old days! Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Cute Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...