Meet Hottie Rebecca Hiller

Meet Hottie Rebecca HillerAmazing GirlBeautiful ModelMeet Hottie Rebecca HillerAmazing Girl
Meet Rebecca Hiller. Pretty much the only thing I know about this hottie is that she’s originally from Norway, and now she’s living in LA while she attempts to become the next great bikini model to give me a pants fire via the Internet. (Mission accomplished.) Anyway, she’s definitely off to a great start with this photoshoot, but if Becca doesn’t have a personal suntan lotion applier yet, I’d love to volunteer. I’m pretty sure the sun’s a lot stronger in California than in Norway, and everyone knows it’s important to let a blogger put his filthy mitts all over you take care of your skin. Call me! » view all 14 photos
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Beautiful Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...