Charli XCX Is Good From Far, But Far From Good

Charli XCX Is Good From Far, But Far From GoodCute GirlCute GirlCharli XCX Is Good From Far, But Far From GoodAmazing Girl
I know I’ve done posts on Charli XCX before, but I don’t remember the busty British pop star looking this… meh. So I went back into the archives to see what happened, and I think I figured it out. See, as long as Charli’s showing off her sideboob or cleavage or giving some tongue action to the cameras or pretending to be Madonna, I’m too distracted to notice that otherwise she’s pretty plain. But hey, if Katy Perry can manage to overcome something like that to become a big star, I’m sure Charli can too. Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...