Stella Maxwell Is Up Against A Wall And Ready

Stella Maxwell Is Up Against A Wall And ReadyAmazing GirlAmazing GirlStella Maxwell Is Up Against A Wall And ReadyBeautiful Model
Here’s one of the newest Victoria’s Secret models Stella Maxwell doing one seriously sexy lingerie photoshoot for the company. And since she’s new and everything, I’m not sure if Stella’s been through the official Victoria’s Secret initiation yet. You know, where she’s forced to do something really embarrassing and humiliating, like going home with a blogger. I know it sounds terrible, but trust me, everyone has to do it. (OK, not really, but shh, don’t ruin this for me.) Call me, Stella! » view all 20 photos
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Cute Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...