Chloe Sims Is Pamela Anderson

Chloe Sims Is Pamela AndersonCute GirlHot ModelChloe Sims Is Pamela AndersonHollywood Model
I almost didn’t recognize Chloe Sims here, and it’s not just because I’ve destroyed my memory spending all these years with my nose pressed up against a computer screen. It’s because the TOWIE star looks an awful lot like vintage Pam Anderson in these shots of her leaving a friend’s birthday party in London now that she’s gone blonde. But luckily, I’d recognize the busty Brit’s funbags anywhere, no matter what color her hair is. Turns out I’ve actually got a photographic memory. At least when it comes to cleavage, anyway.               Photos: PacificCoastNews
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Amazing Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...