Olivia Munn Wins The Oscar For Best Facial Plastic Surgery

Olivia Munn Wins The Oscar For Best Facial Plastic SurgeryHot GirlOlivia Munn Wins The Oscar For Best Facial Plastic SurgeryHollywood Girl
Normally, I dig it whenever we get new pictures of Olivia Munn at some event. Sure, she’s not the hottest or most interesting celebrity out there, but I always love watching her pretend she’s a real actress. It’s like watching a dog try to walk on its hind legs. But Olivia showed up at the Oscars last night and I barely recognized her. I don’t know what she did to her face, but it just makes me miss the old Olivia even more than I already did. What a shame. » view all 13 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...