Ashley Graham Does Maxim Magazine

Ashley Graham Does Maxim MagazineCute GirlBeautiful ModelAshley Graham Does Maxim MagazineAmazing Girl
I know I’m probably going to get more hate mail for this, but I didn’t approve when the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue put Ashley Graham on their cover, and now she’s got a Maxim cover too? It just further proves my theory that Maxim‘s turned into a woman’s magazine. I mean, if I was going to do a photoshoot with a plus-size model to show that fat chicks are beautiful too, I would have had Ashley sprawled across a buffet stuffing herself with fried chicken. See, now that’s embracing being fat. And I know for a fact it would be much sexier than any of this crap.
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hollywood Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...