Millie Mackintosh’s Side Boob

Millie Mackintosh’s Side BoobHollywood ModelPretty ModelMillie Mackintosh’s Side BoobHot Girl
I guess sideboob must’ve been part of the official dress code at the Zoolander No. 2 screening in London last night, because first we had Natalie Dormer, and now here’s Millie Mackintosh showing off her sweet profile at the premiere. She even took things up a notch by adding some nice leg action to the mix. But after further inspection, I think we have to disqualify the leggy British reality star for use of a foreign substance. I see a nipple pastie, when I should just be seeing nipple. And by my books, that’s considered cheating. Otherwise, what’s even the point of sideboob in the first place? For shame. » view all 12 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hollywood Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...