Livia Gullo Is An InstaBabe You Should Know

Livia Gullo Is An InstaBabe You Should KnowCute GirlBeautiful ModelLivia Gullo Is An InstaBabe You Should KnowHollywood Girl
Forget the Hadid sisters, if you’re looking for an Instagram hottie who actually deserves to find fame and fortune, I want to introduce you to Livia Gullo. According to my research, she’s a former Miss Brazil, and once I stopped drooling over her pictures, I noticed something. She doesn’t have any friends. She’s got over 250k followers, but she’s not following a single person. I guess she must not be very nice. But with a body like this, who cares? I’d still be her friend. So call me, Livia! We can set up a playdate at my mom’s house. » view all 12 photos
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...