Bella Thorne Needs To Ditch The Douche. He’s Ruining Her Hotness

Bella Thorne Needs To Ditch The Douche. He’s Ruining Her HotnessHot ModelBella Thorne Needs To Ditch The Douche. He’s Ruining Her HotnessCute GirlAmazing GirlHollywood GirlAmazing Girl
You guys know that I try to stay away from celebrity gossip and focus on the important stuff, like hotties in bikinis, but every once in a while, I can’t avoid it. Like, say, when there’s a giant douche ruining pictures of Bella Thorne in a see-through shirt. According to my sources, that’s her boyfriend Mod Sun, who I guess is a rapper? I don’t know. He just looks like a loser to me. Bella better drop him fast before he ruins her hotness any further.

Hollywood Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...