Taylor Swift Works It With Fans

Taylor Swift Works It With FansHollywood GirlCute ModelTaylor Swift Works It With FansHollywood ModelCute ModelBeautiful ModelBeautiful Model
I’ve never really understood why people love Taylor Swift so much. Sure, she’s hot and blonde, but so are half the hot wannabes on Instagram these days. Anyway, here’s Taylor posing for pictures with what I’m assuming are her fans and not just people paid to geek out over her so she can feel more famous. Although I guess I’d be a little excited to get this close to Taylor too. I was a big fan of her earlier stuff. And by earlier stuff, I don’t mean her music. I mean her daily leg shows for the paparazzi. Now those were classic!

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...