Sailor Brinkley Cook Is Nepotism At Its Finest

Sailor Brinkley Cook Is Nepotism At Its FinestHollywood GirlCute GirlSailor Brinkley Cook Is Nepotism At Its FinestCute GirlHot GirlBeautiful ModelPretty ModelHollywood Girl
According to my sources, Sailor Brinkley Cook here is Christie Brinkley‘s daughter, so I guess that explains why she’s just officially been named the newest SI Swimsuit model. I mean, don’t get me wrong, she’s a cute girl, but she’s no model. I can point to a hundred Insta-hotties who deserve a feature in SI over her. And I just wish these so-called models would stop booking jobs through their famous parents and start getting work the old-fashioned way: through hard work their smoking hot bikini bodies. It’s only fair.

Hollywood Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...