Kendall Jenner And Plastic Cougar Kylie Jenner In Swimsuits

Kendall Jenner And Plastic Cougar Kylie Jenner In SwimsuitsHollywood ModelAmazing GirlKendall Jenner And Plastic Cougar Kylie Jenner In Swimsuits
The first thing I thought when I saw these pictures? What’s that cougar doing posing in a bikini next to Kendall Jenner? Then, after I realized it was just her younger sister Kylie, I figured maybe their rich parents got some kind of a package deal for this photoshoot. 2 for the price of 1. Because according to my sources, these were taken as part of Kendall and Kylie’s “new swimwear line” for Revolve. So, ladies, if you want to look like a Hollywood rich kid/fake model or a plastic teenage cougar, now there’s a swimwear line just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...