Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill And Joan Smalls Make A Great Threesome!

Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill And Joan Smalls Make A Great Threesome!Cute ModelHollywood GirlStella Maxwell, Taylor Hill And Joan Smalls Make A Great Threesome!Hollywood Model
I think we can all agree today’s music videos kind of suck. So I don’t know what three Victoria’s Secret supermodels were doing at the MTV Video Music Awards last night, but I’m definitely not complaining. I’ll take any excuse I can get to see more of Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill and Joan Smalls. And let’s just hope this is a sign the music video business is finally coming around to what I’ve been saying all these years: anything is better with crazy hot supermodels. It’s the one thing these lame videos have been missing. » view all 12 photos Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hollywood Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...