Brooke Evers Will Blow Your Mind For Fitness Gurls

Brooke Evers Will Blow Your Mind For Fitness GurlsHot GirlCute ModelBrooke Evers Will Blow Your Mind For Fitness GurlsHollywood Model
As you guys know, I’m always on the lookout for new hotties to obsess over, and I think I just found a new favorite: Brooke Evers. Here’s a bikini photoshoot she did for the latest issue of Fitness Gurls Australia, and I’m officially in love with this Aussie beach babe. Not only is she a model/reality TV star, turns out she’s also a DJ. (Who knew there were so many super-hot DJs out there?) Anyway, if you’re like me, and can’t get enough of Brooke, you can download the full issue here. Enjoy. » view all 11 photos                
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...