Rita Ora’s Awesome Cleavage Show

Rita Ora’s Awesome Cleavage ShowHollywood GirlHot ModelRita Ora’s Awesome Cleavage ShowAmazing Girl
Here’s busty British pop star Rita Ora leaving the studio after taping The X Factor, and I don’t know about you dudes, but I never watch that thing, or any of those lame competition shows, for that matter. But I might have to start now that I know that Rita’s a judge, and that she wears outfits like this. Although to be fair, I’d watch pretty much any show if it had Rita looking this hot. In fact, it’s giving me a great idea for a show of my own. We’ll call it The XXX Factor and it’ll be me and Rita judging celebrity sex tapes. I’d better start clearing off space on my desk for all the Emmys we’re going to win… Photos: WENN.com
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...