Diana Golubkova Would Make A Great Super Naughty Mail-Order Bride

Diana Golubkova Would Make A Great Super Naughty Mail-Order BridePretty ModelDiana Golubkova Would Make A Great Super Naughty Mail-Order BrideHollywood GirlHot GirlHollywood ModelCute GirlPretty ModelHot Girl
I know I say this a lot, but this time it’s true: I think I’m in love with Diana Golubkova here. So what if I’d never heard of her until I stumbled across her Instagram doing my usual stalking research? Or if I don’t know anything about her, other than the fact that she’s Russian, she’s insanely hot, has a killer bikini body and she seems to like dogs. I mean, how much more does a guy really need to know, right? Anyway, if any of you know how to say “Will you marry me for money and a green card?” in Russian, let me know. We can leave out how much money bloggers make for now… We’ll save that part for after the honeymoon. одиноким ветром в море, ночью к звёздам улетаешь ✈️ СВЕТА A video posted by Diana (@dianagolubkova) on May 2, 2016 at 8:05am PDT » view all 11 photos

Pretty Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...