Kendall Jenner Tried To Be A Real Model In Vogue

Kendall Jenner Tried To Be A Real Model In VogueBeautiful ModelPretty ModelKendall Jenner Tried To Be A Real Model In Vogue
Out of all the wannabe supermodels out there, nobody works harder than Kendall Jenner. I swear she’s on the cover of Vogue every other month. It must cost her parents a fortune. Anyway, here she is pretending to be a real fashion model in the September issue, and I’ve gotta say, she does a halfway decent job whenever she’s not totally covered up in clothes. I’m a big fan of the 2-3 cleavage shots. But I still don’t get why Kendall can’t just pick a more realistic career, like becoming a lingerie model or a professional Snapchat hottie. Because some of these are just a total waste. If they don’t make me want to take off my pants, what’s the point? I guess I just don’t get fashion…
» view all 14 photos
©www.hollywoodtuna.com

Hot Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...